Anesthesia is considered one of the most important specializations of medicine and applied medical sciences, specifically surgery, because some surgeries are only performed with the presence of the anesthesiologist.
Sadly, anesthesiology is a science that many people do not know, but it is a very long and large science.
The specialty of "anesthesiology" or what is called in English "Anesthesia" is defined as the science and specialization responsible for anesthetizing patients during surgeries. Also, he is concerned with providing healthcare, health and medical services to patients before, after and during surgeries. It is customary that anesthesia is divided in nature into three parts, complete, half and local anesthesia.
What you do not know about anesthesiology:
Many people think that the profession of anesthesia is not an important profession at all, because they believe that their tasks are limited to anesthesia of patients only, but there are more necessary tasks such as:
• Assessing the patient's condition.
• Managing air outlets.
Achieve stability during operations.
Preparing patients for emergency surgeries.
• Consultation with the surgical team regarding patient cases.
• Develop anesthesia plans designed specifically for each patient.
|University||Cost||Price before discount||Cash price after discount||Register|
|Istanbul Bilgi University||2400||2400.00||2400|
|ISTANBUL ESENYURT UNİVERSİTY||1500||3000.00||1500|
|Istanbul Atlas University||2000||5000.00||1800|
|Antalya Bilim University||2850||5700.00||2850|
|Istanbul Kent University||1600||4000.00||1600|
|Istanbul Yeni Yüzyıl University||1300||2600.00||1300|
|Istanbul Medipol University||2500||3125.00||2250|
|İstanbul Arel University||1800||4000.00||1800|
|Istanbul ( Topkapi ) Ayvansaray University||1450||2500.00||1450|
The anesthesiologist works in post-anesthesia care units, intensive care units, and in surgical centers in outpatient clinics as well. He can work in all fields that provide medical and health services in the public and private sectors, and his job duties are summarized in the following:
•Determine the amount and duration of anesthesia required.
• Determine the procedures for rapid intervention in the event of any expected or unexpected reaction.
• Record and document patient and treatment data, and follow quality standards in the areas of anesthesia and resuscitation.
• Study patients ’health condition, and analyze their pathologies, in addition to studying symptoms and complaints, and the patient’s susceptibility and response to treatment.
• Equipping, checking and operating equipment, preparing medications and assisting the doctor in the operating room, as well as identifying the patient's condition in the operating room.
Protokol Yolu No:45, 10. Yıl Cd., 34010 Zeytinburnu/İstanbul