There are many reasons to choose ABU as the first step to shaping your future and a new life
• Courses are taught by highly qualified lecturers with doctorates from the world’s top universities and also Turkish top universities.
• ABU offers a truly international experience. Students from 75 different countries are enrolled in the university, while faculty members represent 19 different countries
• ABU campus is home for youth from all over the world; ABU is a diverse, multicultural university
• ABU campus offers a great variety of social and academic opportunities, available to all students throughout their education
• Via a wide range of scholarships, ABU offers equal education opportunities to all
• Students graduate from ABU as world citizens with a clear international vision
A University with great goals
ABU is a research university that offers interdisciplinary master and Ph.D. programs over a wide range of subjects.
Our academic staff includes faculty members who have attained their PhDs from leading universities abroad, and who have conducted outstanding academic research. Thus, ABU is able to offer quality education for students, enabling them to easily find employment opportunities throughout the world.
ABU has adopted a life-long education program. ABU, the leading innovation, and education center in the Mediterranean Region respond to the educational needs of individuals and the business world in the region through our Continuous Education Center.
Antalya Bilim University Campus which is built on 300,000 m2 of land is designed to combine the finest samples of Seljukian architecture with modern style. Antalya Bilim University is designed as a self-contained living center that includes anything by students and professors and is a secure, peaceful, and social place.
Living Quarters (Dormitories)
Girls’ and boys’ dormitories located on campus are designed to create the comfort of a hotel and a feeling of home which is far beyond classical dormitory design. The services in dormitories include;
Rooms with security, cleaning service, comfort, and air conditioning
Study desk for each student
Unlimited and free internet access
Common areas for socializing.
STUDENTS EXCHANGE PROGRAM (Erasmus+)
Erasmus+ is the EU’s program to support education, training, youth, and sport in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain experience, and volunteer abroad.
The aim of Erasmus+ is to contribute to the Europe 2020 strategy for growth, jobs, social equity, and inclusion, as well as the aims of ET2020, the EU’s strategic framework for education and training.
Erasmus+ also aims to promote the sustainable development of its partners in the field of higher education and contribute to achieving the objectives of the EU Youth Strategy.
Europe must equip its citizens with the education, skills, and creativity that they need in a knowledge society. The world is changing fast, and education systems need to modernize and adapt to new ways of teaching and learning and embrace the new opportunities that exist. Education, training, and non-formal youth learning are key to creating jobs and improving Europe’s competitiveness. That’s why Erasmus+ will make a key contribution to addressing these challenges.
Read also: Istinye University